Year 3 2022 - 2023
Welcome to Year 3!
Ms Anderson will be teaching Year 3 this year alongside our two fabulous teaching assistants : Miss Good and Miss Raby.
We hope you have all had a lovely break over Christmas and we wish you a Happy New Year! We are looking forward to starting our exciting new topics this half term.
This Spring term our topics are as follows:
- History- The Stone Age
- Science – Rocks and soils
- RE – Journeys
- English- Novels – Stone Age Boy
- Maths – Multiplication and division
- Handed out on a Wednesday and must be returned on the following Monday. This will include spelling, a maths task and an English task.
- Reading books will be monitored on Wednesday’s; however, children should bring their books into school every day. Children are encouraged to read on at least 3 occasions per week.
Our P.E days are on a Tuesday and a Thursday. Your child needs to have a full, labelled P.E Kit in school each week, this should include:
A white T-shirt, black shorts and black pumps. Earrings must be removed for health and safety reasons.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange an appointment to speak to a class teacher; my contact details are below
Alternatively, you can contact the school office on email@example.com
Files to Download
Year 3: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display