Year 3 2023 - 2024
Welcome to Year 3!
Miss Hodkinson is teaching our Y3 class until Ms Anderson returns, alongside the TA Ms Wild.
We are all looking forward to the exciting year ahead.
This Autumn term our topics are as follows:
- History- Brilliant Bacup - local history
- Science – Animals including humans
- RE – Homes and Promises
- English- Novels – Paddington Bear - narrative writing
- Maths – Place value, addition and subtraction
- Handed out on a Wednesday and must be returned on the following Monday. This will include spelling, a maths task and an English task.
- Reading books will be monitored on Wednesdays; however, children should bring their books into school every day. Children are encouraged to read on at least 3 occasions per week.
Our P.E days are on Mondays and Wednesdays. Your child needs to have a full, labelled P.E Kit in school each week, this should include:
A white T-shirt, black shorts and black pumps. Earrings must be removed for health and safety reasons.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange an appointment to speak to a class teacher; my contact details are below
Alternatively, you can contact the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Files to Download
Year 3: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display